A link to a website that explains all the Common Core Math concepts your child learned in Kindergarten and websites that reinforce those concepts.
Students should use their user name and password from school to access the site. User name: s.firstname.lastname Password: student id (lunch number)
website that has games that are related to math concepts.
Videos that explain adding and subtracting as well as multiplication and division for kids in older grades. Students can also practice concepts.
Math Topics Covered in First Grade ~ Investigations
- Unit 1-How Many of Each? Addition, Subtraction, and the Number System
- Unit 2-Making Shapes and Designing Quilt~2-D Geometry
- Unit 3-Solving Story Problems~Addition, Subtraction, and the Number System
- Unit 4-What Would You Rather Be? ~ Data Analysis
- Unit 5-Fish Lengths and Animal Jumps ~ Measurement
- Unit 6-Number Games and Crayon Puzzles~Addition, Subtraction, and the Number System
- Unit 7- Color, Shape, and Number Patterns ~ Patterns and Functions
- Unit 8-Twos, Fives, and Tens ~ Addition, Subtraction, and the Number System
- Unit 9-Blocks and Boxes ~ 3-D Geometry